'WHY GOVERN WHEN YOU CAN POSTURE ?' A HARRIS

Friday, April 8, 2011

HARRIS TO DONATE HIS SHUTDOWN SALARY TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD


(Dissociated Press) Congressman Andy Harris has announced that he will donate his shutdown salary to a charity - Planned Parenthood.

In a statement first released from his office on April 1st Representative Harris stated,

"It is ridiculous to  defund an entire nation in order to bar funding for a single organization."

"I personally can see the difference between funding abortion services and funding other services for women's health."

"I regret my earlier vote to block funding for Planned Parenthood, since this group does not use any federal money for abortion services anyway. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe my chair in the House is too close to Rep. Pence." 

I have asked the Sargent of Arms to re-locate me, if he can." 

"Finally, let me add this:







"April Fools!!

"Of course we ought to de-fund Planned Parenthood!"

"The only people this organization serves are poor women and who wants that!"



















No comments:

Post a Comment